Money doesn’t grow on trees
Imagine a tree that grows money. OSN is scouring the planet for any living organism that does grow the stuff. Now wouldn’t it be nice to engineer the money gene into at tree that does grow the stuff? What about gold? Until that time comes, we’re still in need of donations. You can either click the donate button below to donate what you want or consider participating in our “Help Build Your Biolab” crowdfunding campaign by clicking the “Learn More” link in the sidebar on this page.
Do you have equipment or consumables that you no longer need?
We are interested in laboratory equipment and consumables donations. If you have any unused equipment taking up space or are shutting down a lab contact us.
Some of the items on our wish list include (but are not limited to):
- UV-Visible Spectrophotometer – love is a well quantitated DNA sample
- Analytical Balance – for the itsy bitsy stuff
- Refrigerated Centrifuges – those cold spinny things
- Pipettes, lots of pipettes – think The Matrix
- Plasmid DNA, got any cool and exotic stuff you can spare?
- Tips, plates, tubes, gloves, etc.
Please note, though, we can’t take everything. In particular, some lab equipment is unrepairable, contaminated, or so out-dated that it’s no longer useful, and is in fact expensive to dispose of. Pass it by us first.